Custom CSS and JS
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload folder include all files to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Using the PluginTo use the plugin, add any combination of the following custom fields to your post.
- Add an external stylesheet by adding a custom field with the name custom_css. The value of the field should be the path to your css file.
- Add an internal stylesheet by adding a custom field with the name custom_css_code. Include your CSS code as the value. (Do not include the
OrderThe external styles and scripts are included before the internal ones. If you include multiple entries for a given field, the entries will be included in order.
Okay, but what if I don’t like those tags?Just edit
custom-css-js.phpand change the constants defined near the top of the file.