Custom CSS and JS
- Unpack the download package.
- Upload folder include all files to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Using the Plugin
To use the plugin, add any combination of the following custom fields to your post.
- Add an external stylesheet by adding a custom field with the name
custom_css. The value of the field should be the path to your css file.
- Add an internal stylesheet by adding a custom field with the name
custom_css_code. Include your CSS code as the value. (Do not include the
custom_js. The value of the field should be the path to your script.
The external styles and scripts are included before the internal ones. If you include multiple entries for a given field, the entries will be included in order.
Okay, but what if I don’t like those tags?
custom-css-js.php and change the constants defined near the top of the file.
This plugin only works with individual posts and pages. It does not work for list pages (e.g., the index page, search results).